Sunday, October 12, 2014

About me,

Hello Guys,

Today (11.10.2014) when I woke up in the morning, it was not actually the morning. I woke up at 11 AM and still thinking what will we do today.
 
  Guys, with that start let me tell you that I am neither a teen age guy nor a baby bloomer, but a gen X person, having lots of small dreams. My parents named me as Shubham after my birth in 1990, but you know it was not for long in a few month my aunt use to call me "GOLU" (means chubby kid), and after few years friends gave ma a lot of other names as "BAMBAM, PHASPHAS" etc. It doesn't seems good to be called by various other names here in Uttar Pradesh, where I use to spent 17 most precious years of my life, but you know what, I like those several names as these names connect me with my friends, my relatives in their own way.
 
  So, according to my age, my locality, I should be hyper active in life. but this morning I was down even at 11 AM. You know what was my first act, I googled "how to spend time on Sunday" and you wont believe this the answers I get


  • Cook
  • Clean 
  • Dance 
  • Wear funky clothes (which I do basically on a daily basis)
  • Reading (not even considered), and 
  • Movie

But I didn't find any thing that how can we share our ideas. why I am saying our because an idea doesn't belong to a single person, it is for every one.

And hence, we come up with the idea of Bloging.

Please give us your feedbacks. we are starting with our past experiences and daily lifes. 

1 comment: